What's new in memory_zone_library release 1.0
!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REPLACE BASIC_libraries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the third release :
The name of the functions have been changed but macro are defined to keep it compatible with your programs.
- IMPROVEMENTS, NEW FEATURES:
- create_mem_zone can now really resize a zone and delete it.
This function is now instantaneous (as fast as (or faster?) CASIO's programs).
- Now any memory zone is accessible. They can be created, resized (decreased or increased) or deleted.
- The read_mem_zone and write_mem_zone now works at maximum speed.
- The library doesn't depend anymore of segm_video, it has its own static variable.
- Security has been improved when calling functions that modifie the memory.
- Some other code improvements.
- Two new functions that are used by the functions of this lib but that you can use in your own program:
- my_movedata that allows you to move data the fatest and the most secure way possible.
- init_area that allows you to init an area of memory with a particular value the fatest way possible.
- the readme file as been improved.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES:
- The names of the files have been changed to be more accurate to the library function.
- The names of the functions have been changed too.
- READ CAREFULLY THE README FILE !!
- BUGS CORRECTED:
- search_mem_zone and create_mem_zone may not find a "file" if there was garbage characters after the NULL one.
- create_mem_zone was writting garbage characters after the NULL of the zone's name (only if name < 8 bytes).
- create_mem_zone incorrectly report data in the MAT in a very particular occasion (when a lot of data).
Which make the calc clear the memory after reboot.
- create_mem_zone was unable to create correctly zone which size was near 65535.
- create_mem_zone may break the alphabetical order if the name was containing extended character (>127).
- if the number of basic files was not pair and that the new file would be on the top of the list, it wasn't placed at its correct position.
- Some other dangerous bugs of the same kind...
- Mistakes in text and examples of the readme.txt have been corrected.
READ the BASIC_librairiesReadme.txt it contains very imprtant informations.
Well I almost sure there isn't any bug left in this release
Memzones Library Release 1.00
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users