#1 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 09 April 2003 - 01:53 PM

:D There is the site to download the BASIC programming tutorial, i don?t know if they are good or not....

Just tried it??

http://www.casio.co....upport/softlib/

#2 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 10 April 2003 - 03:24 PM

But the page you refers to is about the program library ;)

#3 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 April 2003 - 04:31 PM

:huh: Opsss sorry I will check that....

#4 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 10 April 2003 - 06:52 PM

Oh! I think this must be the link you ment to post: http://www.casio.co....w_to_9850g.html :)

#5 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 April 2003 - 08:03 PM

Tanks for the correction?..

So you find what you want?:)

#6 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 11 April 2003 - 01:20 PM

Well actualy i haven't downloaded Acrobat Reader yet (Im soo lazy :lol: ), but since it looks interesting i will check it when i've done that. Im also waiting for CrimsonCasios tutorial to be finished :D (More good tutorials on programming will be great).

#7 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 11 April 2003 - 01:25 PM

:blink: Do you know Casio Basic?

If not one of the best way to know is to view the sources of some games and programs, whit your manual to understand the functions of some commands.....

I learn Casio Basic using this method...... :)

#8 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 11 April 2003 - 01:39 PM

I know some Casio Basic (And i'm able to program mathematical programs with great design), but i'm not capable of making yet. I think the most difficult with writing games is the graphic codes, i don't understand how to use them. Are there any tutorials one this?

By the way are there any game codes which are great to learn programming graphics with (by reading through the code)?

#9 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 11 April 2003 - 01:45 PM

:blink: Well the graphical progs for CFX are EXTREMILY slow, the best and faster games for the CFX is the TEXT based games.......

Right now i'm finished a basic version of the Casio Add in Physium, it's almost done, if you wait 3/4 days i will put here the link for download........ :) :) :) :)

PS this program is VERY VERY fast for a BASIC program, you will see.......

#10 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 11 April 2003 - 02:00 PM

I like the text based games too, espesialy the RPG's :) . The only problem is that every text based RPG for Casio that i've seen is too short. You can play through them in about 20 minutes and thats not fun :( . Someone should make a long RPG for Casio, splitted in many parts (Maby i should do this myshelf :rolleyes: ).

By the way: What is Physium?

#11 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 11 April 2003 - 06:29 PM

Well actualy i haven't downloaded Acrobat Reader yet (Im soo lazy :lol: ), but since it looks interesting i will check it when i've done that. Im also waiting for CrimsonCasios tutorial to be finished :D (More good tutorials on programming will be great).

Almost done, as soon as I finish reading this stuff I'm going back to work on it.

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 05:23 PM

Hi there!I just want to know one thing about a prog that I have to make!The thing is... I have a function (p.e.) Q=(b+h)*(12/(Root of) h) and I give the prog all the variables except "h" and what it to calculate "h"! How can I do this?Or where can I find a tutorial that explains it! Sorry if its a noob question but I do not have experience on programming!

#13 octobclrnts

octobclrnts

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Computers<br />Programming languages<br />Artificial Intelligence<br />Music (clarinet)

• Calculators:
    Casio CFX 9850GB Plus
    Ti-89 Titanium

Posted 23 February 2005 - 07:53 PM

The best way to write a program like this is to solve the equation for h. Then you could quickly solve for h. I am not sure as to how to solve this because h is to two different powers. Maybe a person who is good at algebra could help out here...

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:39 PM

The best way to write a program like this is to solve the equation for h.  Then you could quickly solve for h.  I am not sure as to how to solve this because h is to two different powers.  Maybe a person who is good at algebra could help out here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the point...the objective of the exercise is precisely that...make a funtion that can compute "h" without solving the equation manually. That are the kind of things that they make us do in college back here in Portugal...damn! :D Anyway...thanks for trying to help but that solution doesn't fit in my problem!

#15 Guest_Freddy Marin_*

Guest_Freddy Marin_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:53 PM

Eso depende de la calculadora que escojas para programar! si es la CP300 o FX1/FX2, tienen un modulo dedicado para eso (Resolucion de ecuaciones).

Si lo que quieres es mediante programaci?n, la cosa se pone un poco complicado. de cualquier forma, la mejor manera es usar el modulo dedicado para tal fin.

#16 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1957 posts
  • Interests:Assembler(!!!)
    Computers and Programming
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators
    Maths and everything arround it

• Calculators:
    FX-82SX / AFX 2.0+ (ROM 1.03) / FX 1.0+ (ROM 1.03)

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:15 PM

2 Ways:

1) Graphical:

Replace Q with X and all known values and type it in the GRAPH program.
e.g. (b+X)*(12/(Root of)X)
THen make a G-SOLVE --> X-Call and type in the value for Q.
Now it should give you all solutions. Type left/right to get all of them

2) Solver.

If you have a 9850GB+ then you have the menu SOLVER in EQUA. Get in there, type in the equation and let the calc solve it for you. But you only
get one solution at a time. If there are multiple you must type in differen start values. So the first solution is better. It is what we learned in school :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users