Photo
- - - - -

Please Help "law Of Sin" Solving Triangles In Trig.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 manda

manda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:48 AM

Hi. I'm the only one in my Trig class with a Casio, everyone else has a TI. The teacher went around the class with his calculator and gave everyone programs that allowed them to answer all the questions from chap. 6 instantly. So, now were going to skip that chapter, only his calculator wasn't compatible with mine, so I'm the only person without the program. He said there was nothing he could do, that I would just have to be the only person to have to work out all the questions on the test and exam, and that there wasn't enough time to even teach me how to do that! So please, if anyone has (or knows where I can find) any of the programs I need for my fx-9750G plus, post the info.

We are working on Solving triangles using the law of sin, law of cos, and the areas.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

#2 IbmPad

IbmPad

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:- Programming (PC and Calc)<br />- Old calculators<br />- Piano<br />- Foreign languages

• Calculators:
    CP-330 / FX-9860G SD / HP-49G+ / HP-48G / AFX 2.0+ / FX-795P / FX-4500P / FX-8500G/ FX-4000P / FX-602P / FX-7000G / FX-6800G / FX-702P / PB-700 / Sharp PC-1403 / Электроника МК-61 / TI-57 II / FX-180PV / FX-82 / FX-82D / FX-92

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

Hi,

I'm using a program doing that ; it is called "TriSolve", downloadable here : http://www.charliewa...io/casprog.html

#3 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:44 AM

hmmm some Casio calculators have a library of programms included with programs of this type, you should check if you have those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users