Upload *.txt Files To Storage Memory With Fa-124
Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:50 PM
Does anyone know how to upload *.txt files (for example) directly to the storage memory of the FX-9860G?
I have a FX-9860g Slim so I do not have an SD Card to do this easily.
I have tried with FA-124 program but it says that the file is not valid, so it sems that this application does not allow to upload files different than *.G1?.
Do you know any other alternative to do this?
Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:00 AM
Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:13 AM
Maybe I was doing something wrong, I will try again later.
Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:45 AM
(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany)
Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:14 PM
These are the steps that I follow:
- Open FA-124 (version 1.01).
- Connect calculator (fx-9860g Slim, OS 01.10.0000) to computer. Calculator switches to receiving mode.
- Click on connect button (all data is transfered to the computer without any problem).
- Select Storage memory area in FA-124.
- I go to the "computer" window and right-click on the default image item.
- I select option "Import fx-9860g file".
- In the popup I get, I select file type "All files (*.*)".
- Then I navigate to my text file ("test.txt", size 8Kb) and click on open button.
- Next is a popup window with this message: 'text.txt' This file name is invalid.
Do you upload text files following another procedure?
Edited by neptune45, 09 January 2009 - 09:20 PM.
Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:35 AM
You could try the FX9860 fileconverter in the download area ("CASIO related PC files").
...Do you upload text files following another procedure?...
Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:28 AM
Hope that helps.
@SimLo: BTW, since I know you will be reading this, what ever happened to MrTeatime?
Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:01 AM
I finally managed to do it with the file converter utility by SimLo.
Thanks to you both.
Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:16 AM
Please, i have got 2 pictures ( 900kb and 1.02mb) of the a book; i like to paste into my fx-9860g SD it`s posibble?? please answer my question.
my mail: ronaldvillar AT hotmail.com
Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:16 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users