Core

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

hi,
What ist the best programing langues for the fx-9860G.I will learn programming too make good games for my calculator. :nod:
i´ve seen the tutorials on the top of the page,but i don´t understand that.i hope you can help me.

PS:I come form germany and my english isn´t very good,sorry.
I hope you understand it

#2 noname11

noname11

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

For a person completely new to programming I would suggest the on-board Basic (Look inside the program menu). You can, however, write more powerful programs in C (and even C++) if you make use of the official Casio SDK.

PS: Falls noch nicht bekannt, würde ich dir auch das Deutsche Casio Forum empfehlen: www.casiofans.de

#3 mintsmike

mintsmike

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-5500L, fx-991ES,fx-9860SD (with GII SD OS), Casio Classpad 330, MS Windows Calc, Ubuntu Calc, a Hammer and my Brain!

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

Hello Core and welcome to the UCF.

The best programming language for the fx-9860 is definitely C, as the main SDK and addins are programmed in that language. It is also very low, level, meaning that it suits the calculator embedded system very well. You can get some C++ compiler compatibility (read this
article). Please learn C before you go any further; You may find a good tutorial here: http://einstein.drex...neral/C_basics/ or perform a google search for 'C Tutorial'.

After you have decided on your language, I reccommend that you read this tutorial (http://www.casiocalc...808). It is a very good introduction into the programming using the graphics drivers and support and, although it is targeted for C, it does introduce some fundamental concepts of the hardware. You may need to download the Software Development Kit and helpful manuals from here .

Regards,
mintsmike

IN GERMAN:

Hallo Kern und Willkommen zum UCF.

Die beste Programmiersprache für das fx-9860 ist definitiv C, da die Haupt-SDK und die addins in dieser Sprache programmiert werden. Sie ist auch sehr niedrig, waagerecht ausgerichtet und bedeutet, dass sie dem Rechner eingebetteten System sehr gut entspricht. Sie können die irgendein C++ Compilerkompatibilität erhalten (gelesen diesem Artikel). Erlernen Sie bitte C, bevor Sie irgendwie weiter gehen; Sie können ein gutes Tutorium hier finden: http://einstein.drex...neral/C_basics/ oder führen eine Google-Suche nach ' durch; C Tutorial'.

Nachdem Sie auf Ihrer Sprache entschieden haben, empfehle ich, dass Sie dieses Tutorium lesen (http://www.casiocalc...808). Es ist eine sehr gute Einleitung in die Programmierung unter Verwendung der Grafikfahrer und Unterstützung und, obgleich sie für C gezielt wird, es stellen einige grundlegende Konzepte der Hardware vor. Sie können den Softwareentwicklung-Installationssatz und die nützlichen Handbücher von hier herunterladen müssen.

Respekt,
mintsmike

#4 noname11

noname11

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Um, yeah, seems to be a classic Babelfish translation attempt... :greengrin:

#5 Core

Core

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

Ok,thanks for your posting.
You don´t msut translate the English in German,because i can read english very good :greengrin:

Edited by Core, 01 July 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#6 Distortion

Distortion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

hehe, I can read german. But the translated text from mintsmike made no sence at all.
For a beginning programmer I wouldn't recommend C though, except if you want to do something with it later in life and have a lot of time/patience.
But it is completely up to you.

#7 Core

Core

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

I have a new question.
How i can konvert the c files into the G1A data?

#8 mintsmike

mintsmike

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-5500L, fx-991ES,fx-9860SD (with GII SD OS), Casio Classpad 330, MS Windows Calc, Ubuntu Calc, a Hammer and my Brain!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

OK Distortion and cfxm, A man can only do his best :P with translating and i know that these services are not very accurate (but I just wanted to help the guy) :-)

To convert the C source code data into G1A you must compile it. G1A is the calculator equivalent of Microsoft Windows EXE, so it must be compiled. use the SDK at the link i provided and then when you build your project it will automatically convert (if you like) into G1A data,

Regards,
mintsmike

#9 Core

Core

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

Which programm do you use for programming and which compiler?

I have a programm ,where you can programming and compile. it names codeblocks.
Can you explain me to compile the C data in a G1M data again please, because i don´t understand it ,sry :rolleyes:

Edited by Core, 03 July 2009 - 09:00 PM.

#10 blubberbert

blubberbert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-9860G

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:06 PM

you should learn C or C++(use an online tutorial or buy a book)
and try writing easy programs for a "normal" computer...
then download the sdk (dont forget the manuals :nod: ) and FA-124(pc to calc data transfer)
THEN start programming for the fx9860g
you could try the casio-basic on the calc, but basic is ugly :nonono:
if you have trouble with tools or need help with programming
1.search the forum
2.google for help
3.pm me...(i speak german :) )

ps.:you cant convert c-sourcefiles to g1m(basic)
but you CAN compile them to g1a(addins) using the sdk B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users