Photo
- - - - -

How Do I Completely Clear The Screen On A Casio Fx-cg10?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Migs

Migs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-CG10
    HP 41CX

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:04 PM

Friends:

How do I completely clear the screen on a Casio fx-CG10? I press the AC button but all the previous calculations remain on the screen. How do I clear it all?

Thanks amigos,

Migs

#2 Vinx

Vinx

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Insight meditation

• Calculators:
    PRIZM fx-CG 10
    Classpad 330
    fx-9750GII, fx-9860GII SD
    fx-9860G SD, fx-9860G Slim
    Algebra FX 2.0 plus
    CFX-9850GB plus, CFX-9970G
    fx-7400G plus, fx-9750G plus
    fx-9700GE, CFX-9800G
    fx-7700GB*, fx-7700GE
    fx-7000G, fx-7500G
    fx-5500L*, fx-6300G
    fx-4500P*, fx-5800P

* once in use, now lost/dead.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hi, guess you're in natural display mode (in linear display mode, screen is all cleared when you press [AC/on] )--

be sure you're in top level menu (to make sure, press <span class=Shift' /> EXIT)

press <span class=F2' /> (DEL) then <span class=F2' /> (DEL-ALL) then <span class=F1' /> (Yes) and your screen will be all cleared.

Note: you can switch to linear display mode by:-
<span class=Shift' /> <span class=MENU' /> (SET UP) then <span class=F2' /> (Linear) and then EXIT

#3 Migs

Migs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-CG10
    HP 41CX

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks a million, quite complicated to clear the stack! This is not in the manual as far as I can tell. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can learn up these things?

Thanks again! -Migs

#4 Vinx

Vinx

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Insight meditation

• Calculators:
    PRIZM fx-CG 10
    Classpad 330
    fx-9750GII, fx-9860GII SD
    fx-9860G SD, fx-9860G Slim
    Algebra FX 2.0 plus
    CFX-9850GB plus, CFX-9970G
    fx-7400G plus, fx-9750G plus
    fx-9700GE, CFX-9800G
    fx-7700GB*, fx-7700GE
    fx-7000G, fx-7500G
    fx-5500L*, fx-6300G
    fx-4500P*, fx-5800P

* once in use, now lost/dead.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:48 AM

Hi again, and guess again the manual you consulted is just a quick start guide (sorry if wrong guess -- the full user's guide is not physically included in the blister packaging), full user's guide is in the CD-ROM included in the package under folder "UsersGuide" and you can print it using your own paper :P . I don't think there's exact mentioning about how to use [AC/on] key but you may get some idea form "Getting Acquainted" and the first 2 chapters. ^_^

Note: I opened mine's back lid for replacing batteries yesterday and found heavy leakage, I must screwed out the back of the case out of the mainboard and rinsed in water. I think the Prizm doesn't go well with alkaline batteries (I set a correct battery type) so I suggest anyone using the Prizm use Ni-MH type, it's more expensive but rechargeable and more reliable, BTW I'm not sure if the cause of leakage is the low quality of batteries I used (they're GP Ultra, a Chinese battery :P ).

#5 Migs

Migs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-CG10
    HP 41CX

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

Thanks for the CD suggestion! I'll do it right away! - Mig

Hi again, and guess again the manual you consulted is just a quick start guide (sorry if wrong guess -- the full user's guide is not physically included in the blister packaging), full user's guide is in the CD-ROM included in the package under folder "UsersGuide" and you can print it using your own paper :P . I don't think there's exact mentioning about how to use [AC/on] key but you may get some idea form "Getting Acquainted" and the first 2 chapters. ^_^

Note: I opened mine's back lid for replacing batteries yesterday and found heavy leakage, I must screwed out the back of the case out of the mainboard and rinsed in water. I think the Prizm doesn't go well with alkaline batteries (I set a correct battery type) so I suggest anyone using the Prizm use Ni-MH type, it's more expensive but rechargeable and more reliable, BTW I'm not sure if the cause of leakage is the low quality of batteries I used (they're GP Ultra, a Chinese battery :P ).

#6 hangten1

hangten1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

ty Vinx also helped me out :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users