TheRingmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio FX-300MS
    Casio FX-9860GII

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:35 AM

I am finding that if I install, for example, a game that someone made or transfer over a BASIC program that the device's memory get's corrupted. When I tried to do some simple graphing with four different problems to be shown on the graph, the lines were displayed straight on the graph instead of curved as they should have been. Another example would be that turning on the grid function in the graphing program resulted in a totally black screen. I am sure it affected other areas of the calculator, but these were the most obvious.

My question you guys is, Does this calculator have memory protection? Is this a common effect of installing lots of addins and programs?

#2 Vinx

Vinx

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Insight meditation

• Calculators:
    PRIZM fx-CG 10
    Classpad 330
    fx-9750GII, fx-9860GII SD
    fx-9860G SD, fx-9860G Slim
    Algebra FX 2.0 plus
    CFX-9850GB plus, CFX-9970G
    fx-7400G plus, fx-9750G plus
    fx-9700GE, CFX-9800G
    fx-7700GB*, fx-7700GE
    fx-7000G, fx-7500G
    fx-5500L*, fx-6300G
    fx-4500P*, fx-5800P

* once in use, now lost/dead.

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

Sounds like just wrong graphing range setting, have you tried resetting your V-Window yet? that may help (in RUN mode press <span class=Shift' /><span class=F3' /> (V-Windows) then <span class=F1' /> (INIT) )

Good luck ^_^

#3 TheRingmaster

TheRingmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio FX-300MS
    Casio FX-9860GII

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Sounds like just wrong graphing range setting, have you tried resetting your V-Window yet? that may help (in RUN mode press <span class=Shift' /><span class=F3' /> (V-Windows) then <span class=F1' /> (INIT) )

Good luck ^_^

yes the problem may also be my incompetence with the calculator. I will see how this works and if it solves the issue in the future. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users