9 replies to this topic

#1 jacob Lindberg

jacob Lindberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

I have written a text in .txt
Can I, somehow, copy and paste it into the eActivity? Is there another solution maybe?
I'd prefer not to rewrite the whole text…

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

In ClassPad Manager version 2, you can't easily paste your text into eActivity. You could copy and paste it in Program application, which creates text files and it's OK.

In ClassPad Manager version 3, it's been fixed. Copy your text, go to eActivity and Right Click -> Paste Special. Images and other stuff might not paste correctly however.

#3 Elihu5991

Elihu5991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

What if you don't have Classpad Manager?

#4 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

You've got a 180-day trial version on the CD which came with your ClassPad.
If you don't have that, go download it from http://edu.casio.com/dl/
For a version of ClassPad Manager without time limitation, you should buy a license for it. But if you have the trial version, whenever it expires either re-install Windows :P or go look on the web for some solutions.
BTW by downloading each new version, it might give you 30 more trial days.

( @Elihu5991: People always see every single post you make so no need to double-post ;) )

#5 Elihu5991

Elihu5991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

Well I won't be allowed to purchase the copy. What exactly do you mean double-post? Infact, people don't always see posts - CasioCalc seems like a relatively quite forum.

#6 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

I forgot to tell you that CPLua's emulator can also be used to convert your text. And it never expires. :)

Well I won't be allowed to purchase the copy.

You're not allowed? Who denies you?
I'm also not allowed: the amount of money I already paid for ClassPad doesn't allow me to buy it; but the trial version usually lasts long enough to let me do all I want.

What exactly do you mean double-post?

I saw you posted the exact text on some other threads. People usually search before they post, which i think is why the forum is a bit quiet. ;)

#7 Elihu5991

Elihu5991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:56 AM

What is CPLua?

You can do everything in that amount of time? Yes ClassPad are quite abit yet there's the Casio Prism which is in Colour and yet is cheaper.

How do you know where I am posting? :)

That's different. Users/members actually search before asking. Nice. I see other forums beg for that sort of behavour. Then-again, Graphic Calculators aren't exactly as mainstream as technology's counterparts. Even those that use Casio and the like, aren't exactly like us, looking at ways to further use our machines and/or code and/or find things.

#8 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

CPLua is an alternative programming language for those who don't want to use ClassPad's poor Basic language. It was developed by Orwell and you can find download links, tutorials, programs, etc on the CPLua forum here.

Since I'm a moderator (look at left) I know where you post. I don't think bigger number of posts can make a forum better: few but clean and descriptive posts make a forum fun and more enjoyable.

By the way we're going :offtopic: . Feel free to start a new thread if you had questions about different subjects.

#9 Elihu5991

Elihu5991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:47 AM

So is CPLua is on the ClassPad not for computer? I thought they made their own language for the classpad programming. Though toe externally program, you sue C++ - which I am learning. Though if CPLua is in the classpad, than how can it move text as had jacob asked?

New topic? We're generally speaking, what would I call the topic? :)

#10 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

Oops I totally forgot answering you since when I saw this I was too busy.

A title for a general speaking topic could simply be "Questions About ClassPad" ;) (although such titles are not recommended in a forum).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users