• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AUEE10

AUEE10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hello everyone, first post on this forum. I'm a university student in electrical engineering and am currently taking a class that required me to find the square root of the complex expression as part of a problem. As I tried to solve the problem using my fx-115 ES, I kept getting a math error. I found the manual for the fx-115 ES and it does not support functions beyond squaring, etc with complex numbers.

So, my question is: is there a Casio scientific calculator that can do more than simple operations on complex numbers? If not, is there any Casio calculator that can do this? I'd prefer a scientific one for ease of use/carrying around/price.

#2 Guest_Matt_*

Guest_Matt_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

is there a Casio scientific calculator that can do more than simple operations on complex numbers? If not, is there any Casio calculator that can do this? I'd prefer a scientific one for ease of use/carrying around/price.

I'm using an FX 9750-GII and it has a button for i - you can store complex numbers in the memory, and square/root, add/subtract, divide/multiply absolutely fine :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users