Here they are in no particular order:
1. graph mode: easy to corrupt v-window settings and get "invalid setting" error message. For example, crush the vertical view with ymin and ymax both equal and/or crush the horizontal view with xmin and xmax both equal. The software lets you do this. It should not allow you to!
Once this happens, there is no documented way to get out of this situation. How does one correct the "invalid setting" error message?
2. Dyna Graph mode: No documented and non-obvious way to stop the dynamic graphing when you are continuous plotting. How do you get it to stop?
3. Program mode: No documented and non-obvious way to break-out of a long OUTPUT (triangle icon) loop. I keep hitting EXE until the loop completed! Is there a way to break out?
4. In run mode sqrt(2)A produces same answer as sqrt(2)XA but in program mode sqrt(2)A is treated as sqrt(2A). Making it sqrt(2)XA fixes the problem in program mode but this is not documented.
5. How do you print out the value of variable of without using OUTPUT? For example :
for 1->A to 5
but instead I get syntax error. How do I do this?
Many thanks in advance!
Edited by Joe, 15 July 2011 - 07:17 PM.