• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dynamiterage

Dynamiterage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

Ok so I brought a Casio fx-9860GII a while back and I got really into the programming features of the calculator, to the point where I can have the calculator sit my exams for me. However before my exams an invigilator comes along and resets everyones calculator.
So I was wondering is there a way to bypass this on the 9860GII, yes I know its cheating but it just seems a waste that all my programs will count towards nothing.

I have looked around but unfortunately Ive had no luck, I did look into an add-in someone on here produced, called Hull, however that doesnt seem compatiable with my calc and this is now my last resort.

Thanks in advanced!

#2 flyingfisch

flyingfisch

Casio Maniac

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1891 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Skiing, Programming, Mountain Biking.

• Calculators:
    fx-9860GII
    fx-CG10 PRIZM

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

Did you try using insight to retrieve the deleted items?

#3 amin_heidari

amin_heidari

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Computer
    Programing
    Electrical Engineering

• Calculators:
    CASIO FX-9860G SD hacked to G|| OS Version 2.01

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

if you have SD version you can save a backup into your sd card and remove your sd and hide that.
after that person reset your calculator insert your sd and go to MEMORY/F3(SD)
& select BACKUP.g2m(by hit F1) and F2(COPY) & then hit 1 to copy to Main Memory.

#4 Dynamiterage

Dynamiterage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

if you have SD version you can save a backup into your sd card and remove your sd and hide that.
after that person reset your calculator insert your sd and go to MEMORY/F3(SD)
& select BACKUP.g2m(by hit F1) and F2(COPY) & then hit 1 to copy to Main Memory.

Yeah unfortunately I dont have the SD version, in hindsight I should have got the SD version.

Did you try using insight to retrieve the deleted items?

Yeah ive looked into using insight, however when they format it they do the full format (so it removes all the g1a apps and backups etc). I mean unless you can somehow implement insight into the core programs, I dont think thats the way forward.

Its ashame the guy who made Hull didnt decide to update it for version 2 because it would have been perfect.
However thanks for both of your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users