#1 Sawny

Sawny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    fx 9750gii

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I just got my 9750GII calculator and of course I want to play games on it ! :rolleyes:
So I googled for 9750 games and found this website. Great!

But how do I transfer the them to my calculator?
I installed FA-124 and connected my calculator.
But when I right click -> import it only accept .g1m/.g2m files.
So I just tried to save the games as .g1m files but then I got "Application Error". Obviously that didn't work.

How do I convert the .txt files to .g1m/.g2m files?
How should I transfer the .txt files to the calculator in order to make them runnable?

I have googled a lot but haven't found anything. Hope you guys can help me.

(btw, I don't just want to play games, I would like to create some useful functions as well. Like primeFinder, isPrime, convertToBase, etc. And I prefer to code on a real keyboard rather then on the calculators.. )

Edited by Sawny, 02 September 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#2 3298

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9750G Plus
    Algebra FX 2.0 (ROM 1.03,broken)
    HP 50G

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

There is some handy software called Casform which can convert between .g1m, .cas (you probably won't need that one), .cat (I saw some of these as well on the site you linked) and .txt/.ctf. But looking at one of the .txt files over there, you will have to copy only some of the contents because the files also contain some information about the program. It should be fairly easy to figure out what's the actual program. Also, you should take the ones listed as compatible with the 9750, the 9850/9950 only programs will show some glitches and the 7700/9700/9800 programs use some old commands which aren't available anymore, so trying to convert them should throw an error.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: txt, convert, g1m, g2m, fa-124, 9750gii

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users