jkbeale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

Hi all

Can you help me with a basic question? My son has a classpad 330 -it works fine when it is connected to his laptop, but we can't get it to work on battery power. We have tried - new batteries, cleaning the battery terminals - anything else we can do to eliminate this being a physical problem?

Thanks kindly jkb

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hello jkbeale and welcome to UCF! You should introduce yourself.

If by "not working" you mean its touch screen does not respond, this is unfortunately a known problem in ClassPad 300 PLUS and 330 Non-Plus and is becoming quite common. (I also received reports about 330 PLUS about this, but I can NOT confirm them right now).

So the best thing you could do is to contact CASIO dealer/representative or whoever is in charge of warranties in your country (their address should be on the net, or we can also help you with it if you tell us where are you from).

Note that there has already been mentioned in this forum and elsewhere, e.g this post where someone mentioned he could repair it himself if repair by CASIO is costy (beware: voids CP warranty) and this older one when the owner soldered the power lines.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: classpad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users