• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onlineth

onlineth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Hello, I am not very familliar what I am about to talk about so sorry in advance. I have a fx-9750GII that I wanted to update the os to a fx-9860GII so I could have add-in support and other functions. Bascially, I found out that it is a USB Power Graphic 2 (not USB Power Graphic) so, as I was told, I used an image of 2_02_0201_sh4.fls. I put this on and it seemed to go ok. I then proceeded to add add-ins from my other calculator and found out some issues. Some of the addins wouldn't even load and when I went to an add-in called CPU Speed Double (by EPSILION v0.2) I found that CPU Freq Reg: showed at 0. I find it hard to believe that my cpu is a 0. Does anyone know of an image that will fix this issue that works on USB Power Graphic 2 (Or any fix at all)? Again, I am very new at this and don't know much of what I'm doing. Any help would be very appriciated!!

Thank you!

#2 TeamFX

TeamFX

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

Most add-ins do not work correctly on SH-4A hardware because they have been designed for SH-3 hardware.

If there is no compatible version of the add-in available, then you should not use it.

#3 onlineth

onlineth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

Do you think anyone will ever make an SH-3 image for my calculator?

Thank you for your response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users