#1 Set_

Set_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-95ES PLUS

Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:38 PM

Hi, so I have no idea what I did, i was fiddling around with my calculator, and ik it has no complex mode, but I somehow managed to get it in the screen when u press shift mode and u scroll down with the down button I found this: the usual 1:ab/c 2: d/c and in numbers 3 and 4 were 3: CMPLX and 4:STAT, and Disp and Cont were moved to 5: Disp and 6: <Cont>

Neither CMPLX nor STAT mode (the one in setup screen not in mode, the one in mode works fine) works, and that is weird, cuz when I select them, nothing happens basically.

I can't take a picture for proof right now, but any help would be appreciated, thx in advance.

#2 frankmar98

frankmar98

Casio Freak

• PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Science, programming

• Calculators:
    CFX-9970G
    Graph 90+E (fx-GC50)
    fx-9860G SD
    Classpad 300
    HP Prime
    TI-84+ CE-T
    x2 TI-83+
    TI-81
    fx-4800p, fx-3650PII
    fx-991SPX, fx-991ES PLUS, fx-100W

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:45 PM

The calculator has been auto-hacked and upgraded to a better model, but something has got wrong.

This is is possible, because casio makes the same motherboards for some calculators, and they erase this options in the menu.

There are methods to hack your calculator.

I recommend you:

Open the calculator, extract the AAA battery, leave the calculator without battery an hour, and then put again the battery, if you want, you can put a new one.

This will erase the RAM, and maybe the problem will be fixed.

Regards

#3 Set_

Set_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-95ES PLUS

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

Thanks, but is there a way to get the complex mode to work, and use it? that would be great

#4 frankmar98

frankmar98

Casio Freak

• PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Science, programming

• Calculators:
    CFX-9970G
    Graph 90+E (fx-GC50)
    fx-9860G SD
    Classpad 300
    HP Prime
    TI-84+ CE-T
    x2 TI-83+
    TI-81
    fx-4800p, fx-3650PII
    fx-991SPX, fx-991ES PLUS, fx-100W

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:51 PM

I don't know, maybe it will be a way, but I can't find it on internet. Maybe some one else knows something.

The fx-82ES (not plus) and old units of the fx-82MS can be hacked easily, but your model is abit different in comparision to the fx-82ES

#5 Set_

Set_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-95ES PLUS

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

Hi, and thx for the replies, earlier today I wanted to try out something, I went into equation mode to do an equation of type ax2+bx+c=0

-a+b-c=0, so that delta would be negative, and I was expecting an error message from the calculator, but instead it gave me 2 solutions, which are complexe numbers with the i and everything, so i'm thinking, if I have CMPLX in setup screen, and I can get complex results, then there has to be a way to get CMPLX in mode screen, and that's what i'm gonna try to find out, and any help with the matter is greatly appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users