Photo
- - - - -

I Cannot See What Is Wrong Woth The Cp300 Display?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 denodan

denodan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

I read reviews that said the old classpad 300's screen was very dull and hard to read? I got one recently and is the older one.

It had the OS 1.24 version and just updated mine to the OS 2.20. Frankly I just don't see anything wrong with the clarity of the screen at all, and is viewable easlly.

I don't know why some say the screen is to dull to read, maybe you have your contrast down to low? Or did not read the manual which says you can adjust the contrast. Mine is at standard setting and no problem reading and see the display what so ever.

Mine accually came without the protector on, but did not use it as I don't like using them anyway.

I am new here and allready downloaded some add ins and games.

My classpad manaer is also 1.24 version and was wondering how you update this to the 2.24 verison? I looked around but seems you have to buy the newer version.

I have not figured out how to get mcs programs and files to my classpad. I know you have to use the manager for this, but have not figured out how to transfer the programs?

It's not as stright forward as the add in utility to add add in's.

#2 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:32 PM

You have no problems, because you didn't install standard screen protector.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users