• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dumah

Dumah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 09:42 AM

I have a Casio FX-74000G Plus calculator and would like to able to convert back and forth between 3 number bases.

Base16 (Hexadecimal)
Base2 (Binary)
Base10 (Decimal)

I cant find a way to do this normally, so I was hoping someone might be able to sugget a programme for this?

Thanks in Advance!

#2 Mohamed

Mohamed

UCF Police

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:
    AFX 2.0, PV-S660, fx-570MS

Posted 19 September 2002 - 08:55 AM

I don't know much about 7400.
But again, try this site: http://planeta.clix.pt/casiohome/ing/

#3 rmt7400

rmt7400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2002 - 12:32 AM

I see this post is a bit old, however I just discovered this forum, and may have an answer to the games question.

Having just recntly discovered the programmable calculator I started scanning the net for different programs. The calculator I decided to try first is the Casio 7400.

It does seem to suffer from a lack of graphic oriented games, however I think text based games are plentiful.

Way back in the 80s when I had a trs-80 model 3 and a color computer, I got a book called "Basic Computer Games" or some similar title. It occured to me that most of these games were text based and would be perfect for the 7400.

I scoured the net and found a site that had the program code for classics such as "Hunt the Wumpus", "Hamurabi", "Darmouth Football", "Battlestar Galactica" and "Star Trek". There were many others, but I thought this would be a good start.

These games are text only, but those of us who remember them know how fun they really were.

The code for them is Basic, but I have them all here and think that they should be easily translated to Casios "Basic like" language.

I still have a day or 2 left that I need to continue learning Casios language.

If you understand Basic, then translating these old programs to Casio should be easy.

#4 rmt7400

rmt7400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2002 - 12:39 AM

very sorry....looks like i clicked on the wrong post to reply to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users