Ivaylo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 03 July 2004 - 11:18 PM

Hello,
my new program became finished straight. It is again a conversion program however this mark the program with the keys is caused.

So Siet the first side out:
Posted Image

Direct Dowload

My Webpage
My Webpage - 2

=======================================================
Deutsch:

Hallo,
mein neues Programm ist gerade fertig geworden.
Es ist wieder ein Umrechnungsprogramm aber dies Mal wird das Programm mit den Tasten bedingt.

So Siet die Erste Seite aus:

Direct Dowload

My Webpage
My Webpage - 2

mfg Ivaylo. :lol: :thumbsup:

#2 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 04 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

Can you develop english version? I can help you.

#3 Ivaylo

Ivaylo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

Naturally, :nod:
but I am unfortunately rivets in English. I can make only one translation by Google or Babel fish. And resist only for Help and the starting screen necessarily. The units are given and there mostly only with shortening are hardly translation necessarily (I think only).

1. Help:
Over between the two existing sides to change they can use the navigation cross to the left or to the right. With that <== Key come they back to page 1 all the same where it to time is and with [ CLEAR ] the program terminated to it to be able them to the left and right scrollen. Much fun!

2. starting screen:
Now is the program on break. Do they press please on "Resize" in Ikon border and afterwards up "|>" beside the battery announcement.

Is so, good? :blink:

Thanks you! :greengrin:

I already asked it with the German forum for assistance.

+===============+
| Deutsch: . |
+===============+

Ja nat?rlich, aber leider bin ich eine Niete in Englisch.
Ich kann nur eine ?bersetzung durch Google oder Babel Fisch machen.
Und das wehre nur f?r das Hilfe und der Startschirm notwendig. Die Einheiten sind meistens nur mit K?rzungen gegeben und da ist kaum ?bersetzung n?tig (denke ich nur).

1. Hilfe:
Um zwischen die beiden vorhandene Seiten wechseln zuk?nnen benutzen sie das Navigationskreuz nach Links oder nach Rechts. Mit der  Taste kommen sie zur?ck zu Seite 1 egal wo sie sich zurzeit befindet und mit [Clear] wird das Programm beendet danach k?nnen sie nach Links und Rechts scrollen. Viel Spa?!

2. Starttext:
Jetzt ist das Programm auf Pause. Dr?cken sie bitte auf ?Resize? im Ikon-Leiste und anschlie?end auf ?|>? neben der Batterie Anzeige.

Ich habe es schon bei der Deutsche Forum um Hilfe gebeten.
Danke dir! :greengrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users