Aristos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9750G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:32 AM

I have placed a program in the area of shared files called: LAC002:three automatic control functions.

It contains the RootP to find all roots of a polynomial, a function previously sent, and two new functions:
Residue to perform the partial fraction expansion of a quotient of two polynomials
and StepUnit: to obtain the unit step temporal response of a linear system: graphically and numeric.

This functions are comented and ilustrated with examples. The examples are in the folder: LACexam. In addition there are two auxiliary functions: Series and FBack (feedback) described.

#2 far2055

far2055

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Robotics - Programming - Mathematics - Physics - Computer <br />ANN ( Artificial Neural Network )<br />QBasic Lover-->before-->now-&gt;*CPLua&quot; Lover.

• Calculators:
    classpad 300

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

Nice work.
I am working on a control toolbox for classpad. :rolleyes:

#3 Aristos

Aristos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9750G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

Thanks.

I am also working on a similar subject. The next feature that I want to implement is the bode diagram.
I was carrying a lot of work because I have to write the program for drawing graphs. I need to have two separate graphics (for gain and phase) on the same screen in semilogar?tmic scale and the graph functions of PAP on LNA would not permit.Posted Image

What kind of functions are you writing in your toolbox?. If you need some help or want to intechange information don't hesitate to write me.Posted Image

#4 PAP

PAP

Casio Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Interests:Computer Algebra, Numerical Analysis.

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 (plus an old Casio model, with only a few Kb ram).

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:53 AM

I need to have two separate graphics (for gain and phase) on the same screen in semilogar?tmic scale and the graph functions of PAP on LNA would not permit.

Multiple and/or animated plots are already implemented in LNA 1.70, but that version is not released yet, due to the lack of time (documentation is not finished yet). But if you need such features urgently, I can release a "not completely documented version" ;)

#5 Aristos

Aristos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9750G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:58 PM

Your programs are welcome because they are very useful. But the program I'm developing I started with the graphical interface and it is already finished. Thanks for your (in advance) offering.Posted Image

#6 Tony

Tony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:17 AM

En donde descargo el LACexam??? Mi ingles no es bueno, espero entiendan:
Where I unload the LACexam???
my mail is tonyarc_11 AT yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users