#1 Nabster

Nabster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx 7400+

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:07 PM

ok, from what ive seen here i gather this is a fairly old calculator, that would lead me to assume that there would be plentiful programs and games and other whatnot for it, but there isnt :banghead: so does anyone here have any thing at all for it, and btw, i dont have a pc to calculator cord, nor do i have any means of getting one, so i would need manual program instructions. thank you for any and all help! :D
~Nab

#2 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:55 PM

@Nabster:
BASIC programs of CFX calcs are very simillar to FX-7400+.
So I you want to enter programs manually, you'll need FA-123 to open *.cat files. I don't recommand this ways, Buy a cable or make it youself (chack out andy.davis web site). You may need some conversations.

Welcome to UC Netwrork

#3 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:04 AM

err, actually they are not very similar at all... mostly due to the dinfrences in screen size/resolution and the lack of any text ouput besides the standard "" method. (also no GetKey statment)

you really cant hope for much with that calc, though it is possible to make games they are extreamly limited. there is at least one site dedicated to games for that model, (and we've had a topic about it before), I suggest either using google or the UCF search to find out more info.

#4 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:11 AM

Except GetKey other conversations are possible.

#5 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:31 AM

no, locate cannot be done, but text can.

#6 Nabster

Nabster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx 7400+

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:42 AM

well, i dont really want much and i wasnt expecting much, ive tried google, and that only brought me here, and as i said i dont have means to get a cable nor do i have the things needed to make one

#7 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:47 AM

try the forum search (top of page), type Fx 7400+ Games and view the topics that come up, probably the one with the most replies will be the one you want.

#8 Nabster

Nabster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx 7400+

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:58 AM

i tried that, it says one of my search terms is shorter than 4 characters, and it wont do it, but i type in 7400+ games, and didnt find anything

#9 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 03 September 2004 - 02:10 AM

Try 7000, and 7450 too

#10 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 03 September 2004 - 06:47 AM

here, it was harder to find than i thought it would be: http://www.geocities.com/fx7400g/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users