#1 snirkelsnorkel

snirkelsnorkel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    cp300

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:39 AM

Hello, it's me again. ("Oh no!!, that psycho!")

now I've installed some shit-programs, and of course I want to get rid of them, but it's the same problem here: how do I do to uninstall the programs installed in my calculator!

I haven't printed the users manual yet, but because the manual is in 600 pages i think it is a bit to expensive to print it at home.... but I've the electronic version, but I haven't found any information about this! Are there information or not?

// :banghead:

#2 Daniel (CZE)

Daniel (CZE)

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Support for Pocket Viewer and ClassPad for Czech Republic.

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300, TI-92 Plus, FX-6300G, CFX-9850GB Plus

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:52 AM

It is simple.

Just go to System app., tap on Add-in tab, select application which you want to delete and tap on Delete button at the bottom of the display. :)

#3 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE STARCRAFT BROODWAR<br />MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Calculators:
    cfx 9850gb+, fx 115MS, ClassPad 300, TI-89 Titanium

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:33 AM

if it's not an add-in, then it should come up in the variables manager, and you can just check the ones you want to delete...

#4 snirkelsnorkel

snirkelsnorkel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    cp300

Posted 01 February 2005 - 02:11 PM

if it's not an add-in, then it should come up in the variables manager, and you can just check the ones you want to delete...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the tips, but it is just that, that this doesn't work at all! I can acces the variabel manager and all that stuff, but when I choose delete the cp300 tells me that it can't remove the f*****g files!!

but, then probably you can't help me....so I've to jump on my calculator and then see what has happened with it :!: :rolleyes:

#5 m4x

m4x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 300, fx-991MS

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:06 PM

I can acces the variabel manager and all that stuff, but when I choose delete the cp300 tells me that it can't remove the f*****g files!!

Perhaps it's because there are locked stuff in that folder you want to delete. Try selecting the folder in the Variable Manager (check the box next to it), then choose from the menu Edit->Unlock, and afterwards try deleting it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users