• Calculators:
    CASIO FX82MS
    CASIO FX82ES
    CASIO FX3600P
    CASIO FX5800P
    CASIO FX9860G-SLIM
    HP 50G

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

about 9860g slim i need to close ports both usb and 3pin from calculator. how can i do it with password protection. please help me. it is very important, and ports also must not be activated if the program deleted from calculator, may only delete with resetting but no problem, resetting is also resets the programs include. help me please.

#2 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:56 AM

Er... what? You want to disable both ports so no one could use them? I don't know if that's possible. Why would you need to do such a thing?

#3 junior

junior

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO FX82MS
    CASIO FX82ES
    CASIO FX3600P
    CASIO FX5800P
    CASIO FX9860G-SLIM
    HP 50G

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

hi kucalc. because i had a traffic accident 2 years ago and after that i have brain problems about memory. my doctor said will be normal but not yet. and that time i was in 5. class so they throw me from high school about year limitation. now this year i am back with a special law about us and they said you have to pass your remaining lessons´ exams. so i am studying them but as i said, i have memory problem so i need some helping informations in exams, otherwise i am studying but failing because of forgetting some formulas or somethings like that. and last week i had a bad event. after an exam i went to teacher and told about my problem and she laughed really bad and said that "ok you don´t have to be an engineer, i think you have enough level to be a lathe operator" and added "do you?" and laughed again... and i swear i cried that night with anger and planned to do it with calculator. everything is ok but there is a problem. i will give password to programs but if anybody connect calc to a pc and open files, there are no password need, it opens directly, password only works in calculator. so need to have a password protected ports control program. you know i have 8 lessons to graduate. so this is so important for me.

#4 junior

junior

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO FX82MS
    CASIO FX82ES
    CASIO FX3600P
    CASIO FX5800P
    CASIO FX9860G-SLIM
    HP 50G

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:52 AM

any help please. i need it !!!

Edited by junior, 11 January 2010 - 02:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users