Photo
- - - - -

9860gii-help! Where Can I Get The Cd And Cables?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RUNAWAY!!!

RUNAWAY!!!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-9860gii

Casio Classpad 330

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

Hey all glad to be here and will be here alot from now on. Here's my dilemma; my(very)elderly father bought me a new 9860gii as a gift which was awesome but, his eyesight is'nt exactly the greatest anymore and he ended up throwing away the packaging, cables, CD and all. I can't bring myself to tell him about it, it would break his heart! I've tried to find these items seperately online and am relieved to have found that yes they can be bought seperately but nobody seems to have them in stock anywhere. Are these items just no longer made for seperate sale anymore? I'm kinda desperate here, he keeps asking me how the new calculator is working out and I've just been telling him "great pop thank you!" as I fumble with it a bit to make it look like it's got the files that I desperately need to download off the Casio site. He may be of an advanced age and kinda "losin' touch" a bit but the man's still an engineer with an IQ of 173, even at 75 years of age. He will catch on if I can't use it for what I actually need.

Despite the fact that I have a brand new Classpad 330 on order which will be here tomorrow that I bought myself, the 9860gii that he was so proud to give me as gift is the most valuable graphing calculator on earth right now. Help!

Thank You,

RUNAWAY!!!

#2 Guest_afxi_*

Guest_afxi_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:54 AM

You can use a normal cable from an MP3-Player. It only needs to have a small and a normal USB-plug.
You can find the communication software on edu.casio.com .
If you need it, I can upload my CD to something like rapidshare.com
afxi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users