shad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Classpad 330

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

hello all,
So I just purchases the classpad 330 and was told by casio that it would include the classpad manager software on a cd when i received it in the mail. So i received the calc in the mail pull out the cd and it only had the 30-day trial version in the software cd. But it has the instal keys for the full version. So i think ok i install the 30-day trial version and look for a spot to input the install key and unlock it to the full version. but alas there is no spot. I don't even have a clue on where to get the full version to where i can unlock the stupid thing with my own freakin install keys. after calling casio tech support for help, well the were a big freaking lack of help. so their advice to me was that i call customer support which they are closed till monday and well i don't have till monday to do all my homework. So wandering if anyone can help me out here.

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

Is the program on your CD FA-CP1 or ClassPad Manager?
If it's FA-CP1 then it's already full version.
For ClassPad Manager, you can download it from the CASIO educational website. You should go to the download section, register and enter that key so that you can download the full version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users