• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flyingfisch

flyingfisch

Casio Maniac

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1891 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Skiing, Programming, Mountain Biking.

• Calculators:
    fx-9860GII
    fx-CG10 PRIZM

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

For a couple days now the chat widget has been saying Error: GetIPBUserLogStatus(): error Service Unavailable, keeping me from being able to read the chat log.

Today I tried to see if I could fix it by logging out and logging back in. What happened after that was very strange. On logout, I got this error: Something went terribly wrong. Try to reload the page.. So I reloaded the page and got this message: Oops! Something went wrong! The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.. The weird thing is that the black bar at the top has the Sign In and Register buttons enabled, so apparently I was in fact logged out. Anyway, I pressed my back button, and the cached page did have the sign out button in the black bar, so I clicked it and got the same problem.

So I tried logging back in and got this message again: Something went terribly wrong. Try to reload the page.. So of course I reloaded the page, verifying that I did want to resend the information I sent last time, and then I got this page: Sorry, you don't have permission for that! We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again..

I tried deleting cookies, no dice. I tried using a different browser (which I had never previously logged into UCF with before), and got the same problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users