#1 Marth

Marth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9750GII

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I got the fx-9750GII Casio calculator today and I wanted to install or transfer some programs to it from my computer. I followed the Manuals and installed all the drivers I need and the program FA-124. When i start FA-124 it works... And as I knwo you need to open the storage memory icon next to the variables-memory button to se files/programs you has imported to FA-124. I got the programs i wanted then i connect the calculator with every option on communication like this: Cable type usb, wakeup on, capture memory. then i insert the USB port and the connection screen on my calculator shows upp, i press F1 for DataTrans. after that i press the connect button in FA-124 but after that the storage memory button turn grey and i can only open stored memory button for variables. And i cant transfer programs from there because i only get the alpha-mem and setup there and i cant import anything there. I wan't programs on it but i cant... please help!

Sorry if I have bad english. not my native laungage...

Now I have also tried another USB cable fitting in the calculator usb port. And when I use the another one and connect it nothing at all happends when I press the connect button in FA-124 but i get the normal USB communication screen on my calculater? Is both of the cables a little different from the one people use to connect it to the computer? It wasn't included USB cables in my package from the store but I used cables i had from before that is the same type but different things happends when i try them...

Edited by Marth, 10 September 2014 - 02:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users