• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 paradisedevil

paradisedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 09:26 PM

[FONT=Times][COLOR=blue]Hi , everybody , i got some nice old C code that gets steam properties,

now i tried to compile the code with my main() so that i can use it on My Algebra FX2, now when running the program on the calc in a Tiny Memory model , i get Abnormal Program Termination, :blink:

and when trying to run it on a memory model larger than tiny , i get Not Enough memory ,, if u need the code i can send it to any body via mail , i hope somebody can figure out this problem :D

The Program EXE size is about 70 KB on the Tiny Memory Model,,
and when it is on Small Memory model it is about 110 KB

My Email
Latief AT islamway.net

#2 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 23 December 2002 - 10:26 PM

The Algebra can only run programs under 60 Kb.... all the program is loaded into memory and there is only about 64Kb of memory available so you should try to optimize the size of your program till it's at least < 55 Kb, check if you have disable all debug information etc... good luck.

#3 paradisedevil

paradisedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for ur precious note about the debug information coz it reduced the size of the EXE file to 44 KB :D , but still the program generates an Abnormal program termination :( , and i still don't know why :blink: , i hope if u can help me , and by the way , the program is full of Math functions as it calculates the properties of Steam ,

I really appretiate ur help

[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]

#4 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 24 December 2002 - 04:20 PM

Which ROM version do you have ? Because the calculator doesn't have a math co-processor so you have to activate the emulation but this emulation doesn't work for the ROM 1.01. And make sure you are compiling for 80186.

What compiler are you using ?

#5 paradisedevil

paradisedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 09:22 AM

My Calc has a ROM 1.01 ,,, and if the calculator does not support emmulation , and does not have Math Co-Processor , then how does it Exceute complex mathimatical operTIONS !!!! ,, ,, ok , now then please tell me all u know about this matter ,, coz i need a solution to this problem badly ,,

Thanx
Paradisedevil

#6 rstweb

rstweb

Casio Hack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 December 2002 - 03:00 PM

you're plenking!

bye

rstweb