#1 AMA

AMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G AU

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hey guys, how you doin? i ve got a casio fx-9860G calculator, i installed FA0124 in my computer and also text reader, but i don't know what to do next? i am after transferring text into my calculator. Appreciate your help guys, thanks :)

#2 flyingfisch

flyingfisch

Casio Maniac

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1891 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Skiing, Programming, Mountain Biking.

• Calculators:
    fx-9860GII
    fx-CG10 PRIZM

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Drag the text file you want to transfer to the right side of the FA-124 screen. Then drag the text file to the left side, like you would an add-in. If you wanna edit text files, try using Edit 1.5. ;) Hope that helps!

P.S. Post moved to appropriate category ;)

#3 AMA

AMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G AU

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:33 AM

Drag the text file you want to transfer to the right side of the FA-124 screen. Then drag the text file to the left side, like you would an add-in. If you wanna edit text files, try using Edit 1.5. ;) Hope that helps!

P.S. Post moved to appropriate category ;)

Thanks a lot for the reply and moving it the appropriate place, i tried dragging the text file, but ithink it has to be in a certain format so i can put it, like g2e or something, i am not sure if theres a program that you creat text in in a format that allows you to transfer to the calculator. can you please give me the steps, like do i have to put a program into my calculator or just my computer and all that. Thanks Heaps!!

#4 flyingfisch

flyingfisch

Casio Maniac

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1891 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Skiing, Programming, Mountain Biking.

• Calculators:
    fx-9860GII
    fx-CG10 PRIZM

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

try taking the ".txt" part off of the file e.g., readme.txt -> readme

Then drag it to FA-124. You may want to use Edit instead of text reader for viewing files because it has more functions. Tell me if that works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users