virgum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:36 PM

:D solo como un comentario....

Al precursor de la tabal periodica... talves seria mejor que se le agregara mas informacion

en esta paguina qu esta en espa?ol... viene otro tipo de datos... por ejemplo.. puntos de fusion, fision, etc...poner sus isotopos con sus respectivas masas...

de Esta forma seria una gran aplicacion... lo es... pero quiza ir ampliando cada dia un poco mas

Felicidades... :thumbsup:

http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/averroes/~jpccec/tablap/index.html

single like a commentary.... :D

To the creator of the periodic table... maybe it can be better if it contains more information

in this page that is in Spanish... comes another data type... for example. fusion points, fission to him, etc... "isotopos" with its respective masses...

of this form it can be a great application... is it... but maybe extend it every day

Congratulations... :thumbsup:

http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/averroes/~jpccec/tablap/index.html

#2 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 01 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

Which periodic table do you mean? There are a bunch in Basic, and one add-in programmed in C++.

I know the guy who programmed the add-in. He is an intern at Saltire Software (where I work). I might be able to change the C++ add-in...

That might make the most sense it to create a file with all the properties. Then, if anyone wanted to improve the add-in and add more information, or to translate it into another language I could give them the file and they can update it. Does this sound like something you would like to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users