PJay

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-991ES Plus

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:48 PM

I know that technology should progress ,but there is different problems about it !
For example when I bought AFX 2.0+ ,CP300 came and three month later I sold my AFX 2.0+ with cable (SB87) and bought CP300. :rolleyes:
But there is a problem about it. It's about money. Yes, I lost my money about 50$. Because I sold my AFX 2.0+ with cable (SB87) ! :( :blink:
This problem is about everythings. Now I want to know that what do you do if you have this problem ? :hammer: :huh:

#2 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:06 PM

At least your ClassPad will still be the king of the hill years later :rock:, and you were able to sell your AFX 2.0+, probably for a decent price. Calculators seem to hold their value much better than any technology I've seen. They also don't come out with newer models as often as, say PCs or cell phones. Try spending thousands of dollars on a computer and in a year the computer is worth less than the box it came in :D

As far as the progress of technology, newer products come out that are better and often CHEAPER. (Although this isn't exactly the case with the ClassPad. It is still more than the AFX calculator.) Still, in general newer, better products are often cheaper than the older ones they replace.

#3 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:18 PM

I suggest that you buy a ASX 2+ again. It's more efficient than CP. cuz it's keyboard and stable OS

#4 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:36 PM

Calculators seem to hold their value much better than any technology I've seen

Totally true.

I had finished uni (electronic engineer) and i have an AFX 2.0 and classpad. Classpad is my baby, so i will sell my AFX coz i dont have work and money.

#5 PJay

PJay

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-991ES Plus

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:05 PM

I suggest that you buy a ASX 2+ again. It's more efficient than CP. cuz it's keyboard and stable OS

But CP300 is newer than AFX 2.0+ !
I heard that CP300 is better than AFX 2.0+ !? :hammer: :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users