How I Can Capture A Screen Of Classpad?
Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:04 PM
Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:48 PM
Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:25 AM
1) Set the presentation settings to send captures to the presentation.
2) Enter a presentation name in the presentation application. A folder will then be created and all screen captures will be stored in this folder as pictures.
3) Capture all the screens you want. Each capture will be saved into the folder you setup in step 2.
4) Now use the Manager to copy the entire folder from your ClassPad to the Manager. Use the presentation application on the Manager to view the screen captures.
5) Now use the Manager to do a screen capture of your screen capture. This time it will also be copied as a bitmap in your Windows clipboard.
Yes, this is a pain, but it is about the only way to get a screen capture of an add-in or of screens that you can't get in the Manager.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users