Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Calculators:
    casio classpad-300
    casio fx-991

Posted 17 July 2005 - 08:42 AM

I can translate TI programs to classpas,i have TI emulator and TI programs for example the famous lap and fourier but working with TI emulator is too hard,I'm not sure, what is the TI programming environment for computer but i have heard about flash studio,I want to know if there is anyone that has TI flash studio B)

#2 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:55 AM

Hi.
Are you talking about Addin application or BASIC program ? As far as I know, TI BASIC and ClassPad BASIC use different commands and syntaxs, so you cannot transfer Ti programs to ClassPad, but you still can translate by yourself (you should know about syntaxs of both TI and ClassPad).
If you want to create addin for TI, you must use TI flash studio. It can be download from Ti site. It's interface is C language. I don't have flash studio, but I have ClassPad SDK, which is set of tools allow you to develop addin applications for the ClassPad. It's interface is C++ language.

#3 mortezahaydari

mortezahaydari

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Calculators:
    casio classpad-300
    casio fx-991

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:10 AM

commands are similar ,i can relate two language together ,ican write program in vc vb delphi and matlab.

i was talking about TI basic programs,i can see algorithms in ti emulator but it is hard to work in such a bad screen.i need ti guides and ti flash studio but i have some problems connecting to ticalc and register because of high security filters in IRAN!!!!!(they have filtered everywhere no matter what it is!!!!!!!! :roflol: ).

#4 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:34 AM

Hi.
You don't need to register at Ti site before downloading it's user manual, even Ti flash studio 's documents. You can also select the chapter to download ( I think you need Programming chapter, don't you? ). Ti flash studio is used for creating Addin software for Ti calculators, you cannot use it for making BASIC program.
Well, if you can access to this site, I think you can connect to Ti site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users