cvmdiseno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:35 AM

Hi every body:

Does exist simethig to make ClassPad execute the program from e-activity or main menu.

Thanks in advace for some help.

Regards
Carlos Villase?or

#2 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:00 AM

Hi.
I 'm afraid we cannot execute program from eActivities and in Main. Just hope it will be available in the next OS update.

#3 Filip Georgijev

Filip Georgijev

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Programming, Casio...

• Calculators:
    CASIO ClassPad 300 OS Version 2.00 2x, CASIO ALgebra FX 2.0 Plus, CASIO CFX-9970G, CASIO CFX-9950GB+, CASIO fx-6300G, CASIO fx-570, CASIO fx-991MS and so on... Huh!!!

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:14 PM

From inside the eActivity, it was possible to add a Basic program as an application strip only in ClassPad 300 Beta (that was before the ClassPad 300 went to market). It was suddenly removed since OS version 1. Bye!

#4 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:Blah

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:13 PM

From inside the eActivity, it was possible to add a Basic program as an application strip only in ClassPad 300 Beta

Very strange... :huh: there was no reason to remove it... And how do you know that?

#5 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:29 PM

Very strange... :huh: there was no reason to remove it... And how do you know that?

He doesn't know because it isn't true. :huh:

#6 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:58 AM

it was ironic, doesn't it? :angry:
Filip sometimes uses strange arguments...

#7 Filip Georgijev

Filip Georgijev

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO ClassPad 300 OS Version 2.00 2x, CASIO ALgebra FX 2.0 Plus, CASIO CFX-9970G, CASIO CFX-9950GB+, CASIO fx-6300G, CASIO fx-570, CASIO fx-991MS and so on... Huh!!!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:36 AM

SOFTCALC = BRIAN MAGUIREhuhn_m: No shouting and no insulting in these forums! You are warned.
JUST SEE THE PICTURE THAT IS IN THE EXPLORATIONS SECTION OF THE SIDE HE MADE, CLASSPAD.ORG!
http://classpad.org/...ubic/cubic.html (ADVANCED EXPLORATIONS > CUNIC SPLINE > READ IT!)
Posted Image
WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW, MY DEAR LYER? AS A STRANGE COINCIDENCE, BRIAN HAVE STARTED TO MODERNIZE THIS PART OF CLASSPAD.ORG, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM AND FORTUNATELY FOR ME, HE HAS NOT FINISHED THE OPERATION UNTIL THE ADVANCED EXPLORATIONS. AND WHAT MEANS "PROGRAM", MAYBE ONLY "MAIN"? NOTICE THE BETA WORD 'ALGEB' IN THE STATUS BAR INSTEAD OF MODERN "ALG"! IF YOU OPENED THE PROGRAM STRIP, YOU SHOULD TYPE "ROOM" INSTEAD OF "LOCAL"!
THERE WAS EVEN A PICTURE WITH THE DROP-DOWN MENU IN WHICH THERE IS AN ICON FOR THE STRIP PROGRAM, BUT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REMOVED. THESE WEB PAGES HAVE BEEN CREATED A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE THE CLASSPAD WAS PUT IN THE MARKET AND IT WAS THEN CLASSPAD BETA. PLEASE NOTICE THE BATTERY STATUS INDICATOR WITH NO BARS INSIDE IN SOME OTHER PARTS OF THIS FORUM, LIKE:
http://classpad.org/...paraandper.html ALL THE SCREENSHOTS IN THIS PAGE FEATURE THIS VERY SPECIAL FEATURE OF CLASSPAD BETA! EVEN MORE, PLEASE LOOK AT THIS WEB PAGE AND PHOTO:
http://www.casio.com...uct=CLASSPad300 AND LOOK CAREFULLY OF THE SECOND PICTURE IN IT:
Posted Image
ALL THE OTHER SCREENSHOTS ARE TAKEN FROM OS VERSION 1.00, BUT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS FROM CLASSPAD BETA - PLEASE SEE WHAT MENU ITEM "OP" IS THERE IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THE SCREEN - YOU CAN SURELY FIGURE OUT WHAT IT REPRESENTS IN THE PRESENT CLASSPAD VERSION!!!
OBVIOUSLY, I HAVE HIT BRIAN WITH HIS OWN WEAPON - AN ANTIMATTER BOMB! WE WHO HAVE BEEN LEFT ALIVE, PLEASE SEE YOU SOON IN THE NEXT TIME! HAVE A NICE TIME AND RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH!!!

#8 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

it was ironic, doesn't it? :angry:
Filip sometimes uses strange arguments...

okay, I recognize I was wrong... :)

I agree with you.
And in the book "Getting Most on ClassPad", I've seen that the ClassPad's buttons were also different:BS instead of <-, and the "H-Copy" panel picture was a camera, for example. :nonono:

So Casio really does very odd things... :profanity:
I suppose you voted >1000 in the topic "A (not so big) scandal in the ClassPad history".
You should create a topic "The biggest lyer in the history of the ClassPad" and create a poll:

Do you think Brian Maguire is a big lyer?

Yes
No

:plol: :plol: :plol: :plol:

But for the "MP3 and Video Clip Viewer" Addin, you must be ironic. <_<

P.S.: For the functions with 'If', 'While', 'For', 'Return' inside of them, (YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ADDIN PRGM CONV I MADE), nobody told us it was possible. But I don't see any interest to hide this feature.

P.S.: P.S.: In the French forum, someone wants to build an addin to store variables in the FLASH memory. I told him I will ask here to get the hidden function used to do this. But I think nobody will tell me... :(

P.S.: P.S.: P.S.: I bet the first ClassPad had a backlight like the Pocket Viewer. Am I wrong? :knife:

#9 GameAddins

GameAddins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:44 PM

Filip, you really need to calm down.

I'm sure Brian forgot about that part of the early software. I can't even remember when the last build was made that had the "OP" menu. It's entirely possible that the program strips menu item was there but that the feature was never implemented because of the difficulties of integrating the program interpreter. It is also possible there were so many bugs that program strips were removed from version 1.

It has been several years since those screen captures were created. Since the release of version 1 Brian has been very busy working on other projects, Spreadsheet and the SDK among others. Next time please post your rebuttal (screenshots or whatever) and give Brian, or whomever, a chance to respond before you start yelling that they are a liar.

#10 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

Yes
No

was ironic... VERY ironic

#11 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:00 PM

SOFTCALC = BRIAN MAGUIRE IS THE BIGGEST LYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE CLASSPAD!!!

Have you gone mad !?!?! I am the guy who wrote the eActivity code so I know more about it than anyone else. Yes, "Program" was on the pull-down menu because at one time there was the idea of having this in an eActivity, but it never happened. That menu item did nothing. The ability to insert and call a program in an eActivity was never implemented. Instead, "Note" was added. Do you notice it isn't in the screen capture you've shown?

Why would I ever lie about this. Like I really care to lie?

I suppose you voted >1000 in the topic "A (not so big) scandal in the ClassPad history".
You should create a topic "The biggest lyer in the history of the ClassPad" and create a poll:
Yes
No

Yes, that would be a good poll. And right below it you can add, "Do you think Brian Maguire will anwser any more of our questions?"

#12 Gaumerie

Gaumerie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

Excuse them Brian...they must go very mad to say things like that
We don't know everything about the CP, and we can say anything about that
I think you're very kind to be there to help you...and the onees that found that you are a lyer because you don't tell us evrything should think to that...and know that casio haven't any reason to tell us everything...
Thanks for everything brian
Alexandre

#13 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

Sorry, I didn't want to be serious when I said that. But I forgot to say it was ironic.

I think you're very kind to be there to help you...and the onees that found that you are a lyer because you don't tell us evrything should think to that...and know that casio haven't any reason to tell us everything...
Thanks for everything brian

Of course! :lol2:

And thanks for all your help for my program Kaos Generator.
And for the topic where I told that Casio hides us too much features, I was a just bit frustated when I saw the huge list of hidden functions I found in the lib files.
Sorry for what I told in the last message.

#14 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:07 PM

Sorry, I didn't want to be serious when I said that. But I forgot to say it was ironic.
Of course! :lol2:

And for the topic where I told that Casio hides us too much features, I was a just bit frustated when I saw the huge list of hidden functions I found in the lib files.
Sorry for what I told in the last message.

I assumed you were being ironic. :D

I'd like to point out that I read these forums and answer ClassPad questions on my own time. It's not part of my job. I do it because I enjoy it. I'm not just a programmer, but also a ClassPad enthusiast like you. ;)

#15 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

So how is the Kaos Generator going? I haven't seen it as a download. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

#16 PAP

PAP

Casio Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Interests:Computer Algebra, Numerical Analysis.

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 (plus an old Casio model, with only a few Kb ram).

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:12 PM

Filip, you really need to calm down.

Let's face it, he will never calm down. This guy loves scandals, and since there are no scandals available, he simply "discovers" them. I'm not surprised anymore.

#17 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:26 AM

this reminds me of arguing with God over the meaning of life...

ive also increased Filips warning level.

#18 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:05 AM

So how is the Kaos Generator going? I haven't seen it as a download. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

I am sooo tired of writing the manual. In fact, I try to reproduce the ClassPad manual's style.
And I must fix few bugs before putting it on the website.

Please wait 1-2 weeks. ;)

Edit: I have never thought you were a lyer! :P

#19 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:31 PM

Does exist something to make ClassPad execute the program from e-activity or main menu.

Why do you want to run from e-Activities? Run the program from the 'Program' application.

#20 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:44 PM

Why do you want to run from e-Activities? Run the program from the 'Program' application.

Like a AFX, this is a very good option to execute a program, or a little chain of progs, without creating a new prog, or going out the main

Does exist simethig to make ClassPad execute the program from e-activity or main menu.

could be exist an add in on the website www.classpad.org, called "my programs" try to download it

from the main menu: you can`t

#21 Filip Georgijev

Filip Georgijev

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:02 PM

Dear friends, here I am back again. But do not worry, I would not waste much of my valuable time on this...
Just try out this LIMITED functionality of the ClassPad catalogue tab of its soft keyboard: the commands that start with a space (e.g. " and ", " or ", " xor ",...) cannot be accessed in the list of commands starting with a letter (if you tap that letter, the commands disappear from the list), and there is not a button for commands that start with a blank space! Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that this would not be corrected even in OS 3...
By the way, have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! I hope that the future will be better! Bye!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users