#1 mostafamagdysayed

mostafamagdysayed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-9860G SD

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:53 AM

Hello!!! I bought fx- 9860G SD and i want someone to tell me how to insal programs coz i tried a lot and didn't succeed in installing any prog. ... i want to understand teh STAT applicataiona nd how to use it

#2 Guest_Zwei9_*

Guest_Zwei9_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

Mmmmmm, personally I can't say anything on installing programs and applications using the PC software, I simply don't use it but rather learned how to program and write whatever I need directly onto the calc...

As for the STAT application, well, there are a lot of things to learn about it, I'm quite experienced with the app, but if you're looking for something specific you should start by stating what that thing is, your post was to "broad" in the sense of what you're asking for...

Personally I don't have the will to teach you EVERYTHING the STAT app can do, plus everything related to statistics in the other apps, and I doubt anyone does. First you must start by reading the manual AND asking people you know (in real life - not over the internet) how to use certain features of the calc in person. Some exercises, homework, etc. Teachers would normally know how to use at least the most basic features of the calcs, unless you're from the States, then there's a high probability your teachers are all TI heads, and for the most part won't know crap about Casio calcs.

I believe this forum is more for specific problems - solutions, the only special case is concerning programing, and there's already a whole post dedicated to it (I actually learn quite a bit of programing from it).

There are lots of people willing to help in the comunity, but you need to help us too by doing your homework (concerning how to handle the calc)

:P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users