4lokin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-82MS
    ClasPad 300 plus

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:24 PM

Hi all guys, i wounder if there are some programs for calculating matix withe the variables. For example i need to multiple matrix K (it is 6x6) and matirx T(6x6), and when i multiple them that would be matirx fro exaple M, then i need matirx T^-1 to multiple with matrix M. I need this coz i study civil engineering and i needed for some Matrix analise construction, this matrix is some prat of what i need, so if someone have some program for that it would be for great help.
Thanks in advance.

#2 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

A 170$ calc can perform all sorts of matrix operations. Did you take a minute to search in your users guide about matrix operations or matrix algebra????

#3 4lokin

4lokin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-82MS
    ClasPad 300 plus

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:02 PM

m8 i know that I try it, but my question was if there is some program for matrix, if someone made that kinde of program. And belive me classpad cant do all matrix with variables what i need he is out of memory, i try it, but when i put number instead of variable he calculate it, and coz of that is was asking if someone make programs for matrix.
One more question for you, i read on forum about some civil engineering program ( Beam analyzer) but i can finde them can u tell where to find some civil programs for classpad.
You said classpad 300 cost 170$ and i say to you:
Classpad 300+ is very good claculator but there is no program for him, so it is usless, for HP and Texas calculator there are a many programs. Or some people here have programs for classpad but they wont share it. I didnt buy classpad for his fancy style but for it's possibilities and helpness in solving my engineering needs. I see here people make games for classpad all i say OMG, buy Xbox or gameboy and play games, and if u want to make something make SOME PROGRAMS.

#4 neontiger

neontiger

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-570MS
    FX-570ES
    ClassPad 300 Plus

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

Zdravo!

maybe you can help us making programs. since we arent calc-services. Learning to program a calc is not expensive and it helps a lot. Maybe you can collaborate with us....
I guess you dont think the programs we make are just for other ppl and not us.. cos u may be wrong...
the programs emerge as our needs emerge, remember.

Have a nice day. (by the way 'zdravo' is the only word i can say i serbian, sorry :S)

Leo.

#5 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:46 PM

Well.. can you explain what matrix operations are you doing??? how in earth you can flood the calc memory with a 6x6 matrix?. you said that you do a multiplication and a inverse (truss analysis i guess).

Please post a detailed example of what you want in order to help you!... there are no things such a "matrix programs" in the general sense.. That is as going to the super market and ask for food.. but what kind of food do you want?
If you don't want to explain what do you need.. buy an HP and download those lots of slow and buggy programs.

#6 4lokin

4lokin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-82MS
    ClasPad 300 plus

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:33 PM

Ok I will try to explain, as first i need it for frame construction and i will show u in few days what I do with matrix, I need time to prepare my problems. Sry for my behaviour but i was nervous i spend 170$ for calculator and there are no programs for him (for civil engineering). I will try to make pictures of what I do and for what I need classpad 300 and i think that people who study civil engineering also need that kinde of programs.

#7 neontiger

neontiger

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-570MS
    FX-570ES
    ClassPad 300 Plus

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:54 PM

unfortunately i dont know civil engineering...
i course Computing Engineering.

I just can help about programming languages issues then :S

Greetings, Leo.

#8 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

I'm almost graduate from mechanical engineering. And believe me, there are no need for such programs in a sense of fact. The great majority of procedures that you'll need on your career course could be accomplished with eActivities, spreadsheet, simple main calculations and some programming if you're doing heavy tasks. You can easily start to program, i did so 3 years ago by myself without any previous programming experience ;)

Currently i made my programs (when i need so) with CPLua (read the CPLua forum), a programming language much better, flexible and powerful than basic.. the default programming applicationby default on the CP.

And by the way, On your engineering career, you'll need to create your own codes to solve specific problems, so is a good idea to start from now, and also you'll find more useful all those programs written by you as they fit at 100% your requirements

I did a truss analysis tool for the AFX 2.0 calculator years ago, so your problem (frame analysis) would be likely the same in terms of complexity (not algorithm)

#9 neontiger

neontiger

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-570MS
    FX-570ES
    ClassPad 300 Plus

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

I was thinking about porting the HP50g's EQLIB (EQuation LIBrary) to CP... I hope it's not soooo dificult :S
In case I do it, I'm gonna advice you, guys. ;)

Leo.

#10 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:44 AM

Don't waste your time on that. Equations on engineering are shaped as needed (using the solver and the CAS). When you go to an exam, normally you put all the things you'll need on a Eactivity. is a 10min task and you have a built in solver and spreadsheet to play with the numbers. So a brief list of "rigid" equations doesn't get the job done ;) trust me.

The HP eqn lib is a fancy marketing stuff. Eactivities are the way to go. i do solved rather complex problems with that thing.. with BIIIG equations and systems and such... all messed up with the spreadsheet and the graphics.
It's almost a baby Mathcad on your pocket.

Edit: I'm writing a Race Car Dynamics simulation program to be the base on my final grade project... And digging here and there, i'm triying to write files as matrix vectors and such from CPLua that are ready to read in spreadsheet and other calc apps. Lua is a 4000HP turbo engine to do calculations...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users