1 reply to this topic

#1 xhelium

xhelium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:53 AM

Dear Sirs,

I finally bought my FX9680 SD with a 1 GB SD card. I searched several forums for text uploading and reading to the FX 9860SD. As you know there are lots os questions and answers for this topic. I tried kucalc's Explorer-FX and L.Simon's FX9860G File Converter 1.06 programs but I could not succeed.

You may be tired of text uploading question but kindly if someone explains this method -step by step- for a newbie, I will be very glad.

I am using Windows XP SP2 and FA-124 version 1.02.

Regards,

#2 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

* Open up FA-124.
* If you know how to transfer a add-in, you right click on Default and click on Import fx-9860 File. A window will pop up letting you choose what file you want to import. Down in the bottom of that window, find something that says: Files of type:. Click on it and select All Files(*.*). Look at the attached image of this email.
* Then just look for the text files you want to add and should be able to drag them into your calculator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users