#1 Destroyer

Destroyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Fx-9860G SD

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

So I just bought a Casio FX-9860G SD, and I must say, Im amazed. Maybe because its my first graphing calculator, or because its just awesome. Since Im in the 10th Grade, now I need it.

However, something has been bugging me. I used to have this Casio scientific calculator (http://www.casio-eur...hnical/fx570es/) with natural display, so I was able to input fractions, roots, and all that stuff in the same way I saw it on my books.

The first thing I noticed in this calculator is that instead of showing numbers naturaly, like that one did, to show fractions it shows instead a wierd simbols to separated the numbers, or when doing a potency I have to write something like this: "3^3".

I read somewhere that the Casio FX-9860GII (SD) has natural input and output already instaled. Does this mean theres some option or add-in to put natural input and output in my calculator? Does natural output show step-by-step how, for example, and equation is solved, pretty much like we do on paper?

Im also trying to find periodic tables, ionic tables and other stuff that could be useful for 10th grade Maths, Physic and Chimistry. Im Portuguese, and I saw some other portuguese people in this forum, so if its not asking to much, could you indicated me stuff for the calculator that could be useful for what im studying in the 10th grade?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Destroyer, 10 October 2009 - 05:36 PM.

#2 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Natural input on the fx-9860G.

eActivity menu: It is always enabled.
Run menu: Press <span class=Shift' /> + <span class=MENU' /> and set Input/Output to Math.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users