Photo
- - - - -

Fx 9880g Programming On Calculator (os 2)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sdrandom8

sdrandom8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G AU

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

If someone could please give me a link or something to a page on programming on the calculator, like:

If  V=2
Then Goto Lbl2
IfEnd

That kind of programming, but using strings and all the other programming functions.
I've looked for ages, but I keep getting stuff on programming in C and converting to G1A files, but I just want to write them on the calculator with the PRGM function.

I've found this and learnt all of that, but that doesn't help with strings and the
Locate
command.

#2 Chicheño

Chicheño

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Visitanos en el foro http://casio.foroactivo.com<br />Manejando y programacion mi calculadora CASIO

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, FX 9860G SD, CFX 9950GC Plus, FX 7400G Plus, FX 880P, TI 89 Titanium, TI-nspire CAS

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

If someone could please give me a link or something to a page on programming on the calculator, like:

If  V=2
 Then Goto Lbl2
 IfEnd

That kind of programming, but using strings and all the other programming functions.
I've looked for ages, but I keep getting stuff on programming in C and converting to G1A files, but I just want to write them on the calculator with the PRGM function.

I've found this and learnt all of that, but that doesn't help with strings and the
Locate
command.

Here
Option 1
Option 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users