Recommendations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_dbasnett_*

Guest_dbasnett_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

My first post...

Starting College Algebra next semester and my FX-115 es doesn't graph, as you know. I am considering Prizm or FX-9860GII. At this point I am leaning towards the 9860 because it is available now and has been around long enough that there doesn't appear to be a lot of issues with it. On the other hand the Prizm looks to have a certain WOW factor and isn't that much more $. There aren't a lot of places that you can go to try them out so I turned here.

BestBuy is offering both (Prizm pre-order), though the 9860-GII is $20 more than the MSRP of $79?????

Is it normal for calculators not to list processor speed?

#2 Guest_dbasnett_*

Guest_dbasnett_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

My first post...

Starting College Algebra next semester and my FX-115 es doesn't graph, as you know. I am considering Prizm or FX-9860GII. At this point I am leaning towards the 9860 because it is available now and has been around long enough that there doesn't appear to be a lot of issues with it. On the other hand the Prizm looks to have a certain WOW factor and isn't that much more $. There aren't a lot of places that you can go to try them out so I turned here.

BestBuy is offering both (Prizm pre-order), though the 9860-GII is $20 more than the MSRP of $79?????

Is it normal for calculators not to list processor speed?

I guess we will just go with the 9860 GII.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users