• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Qwerty.55

Qwerty.55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:52 AM

I'd like to announce the new wiki site set up for the Casio Prizm, also known as the fx-CG10 and fx-CG20. It's intended to collect all of the known data about the Prizm in one accessible place.

Feel free to contribute anytime you wish :)

Prizm wiki

Edited by Qwerty.55, 31 December 2010 - 03:53 AM.

#2 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:36 AM

Hey cool. :) Have you written all the stuff about the add-in header specs that we have figured out so far? We should also create a page for the hardware specs (SH3 CPU, 32MB flash, etc.)

#3 JosJuice

JosJuice

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Prizm fx-CG10
    TI-84 Plus Silver Edition

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hey cool. :) Have you written all the stuff about the add-in header specs that we have figured out so far? We should also create a page for the hardware specs (SH3 CPU, 32MB flash, etc.)

There was no info about the add-in header on the wiki when you wrote your post, but some of it has been added now. I believe z80man knows even more than what's on the wiki, so I hope he'll add more details to the wiki.

There is no info on the hardware specs right now, but it can probably be added at the "Casio Prizm" page (empty) if we're not going to create a separate page.

#4 Qwerty.55

Qwerty.55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yes, that was what I intended the "Casio Prizm" page to be for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users