Photo
- - - - -

Hov Do I Get Conversion To Work On Prizm?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lirkaren

lirkaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Prizm FX-CG10

Casio FX-7400G PLUS

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:40 PM

As topic. When I go in to conversion it just says "This enables the conversion funktion." and all I can do i press menu.. So how do I use it? Sems like the only button workin in conversion is menu for me "/

#2 Martin

Martin

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:asm on cfx9850

• Calculators:
    fx82l
    fx7700GB
    cfx9850G
    TI92
    fx9860G SD
    Rheinmetall KEL IIc
    H. W. Ebmeyer - Tarema
    fx cg20

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hello,
I think this addin adds unit conversion to the menu at <span class=OPTN' /> -> <span class=F6' /> under <span class=F1' /> key. (I am not absolutely sure by the path).
If you delete the addin, the function disappear (as I did).

I just wonder if it reappears after I put the addin back ;-)
Martin

#3 Joe

Joe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Prizm fx-CG10

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:05 AM

I too was wondering how to do conversions. I was stumped for a while until I realized the conversion menu item does nothing other than tell you the conversion plugin is installed - my prizm proudly displays "This enables to conversion function." - which basically tell me nothing. If the conversion plugin is installed then you can access all the conversion functions by going to menu option 1 (Run-Matrix), then pressing the OPTN key to view options. Press the right triangle for more options and you'll see the CONVERT selection (f1). Press f1 and you'll be able to do your conversions (length, area, volume, time and many more).

Enjoy!

#4 MARCOS

MARCOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO PRIZM

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

I too was wondering how to do conversions. I was stumped for a while until I realized the conversion menu item does nothing other than tell you the conversion plugin is installed - my prizm proudly displays "This enables to conversion function." - which basically tell me nothing. If the conversion plugin is installed then you can access all the conversion functions by going to menu option 1 (Run-Matrix), then pressing the OPTN key to view options. Press the right triangle for more options and you'll see the CONVERT selection (f1). Press f1 and you'll be able to do your conversions (length, area, volume, time and many more).

Enjoy!

Dear friend,

Thank for your information ! My Prizm have this plugin installed too, but i dont know how can i use it ! :-(

Could you explain for me please ?

When i try to convert always apear a message : SINTAXE ERROR !

Thank you
Marcos

#5 tomrscott

tomrscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Prizm

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

To use the conversion function, first press OPTN and F6 (to get the second page of menu) then press CONVERT to get the conversion menu. Just enter the number and then find the appropriate units key (for example, cm in Length menu). To convert, press the convert key (F1) then the new units key (for example "in" for inches ) followed by EXE.

Tom

#6 MARCOS

MARCOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO PRIZM

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

To use the conversion function, first press OPTN and F6 (to get the second page of menu) then press CONVERT to get the conversion menu. Just enter the number and then find the appropriate units key (for example, cm in Length menu). To convert, press the convert key (F1) then the new units key (for example "in" for inches ) followed by EXE.

Tom

Thank you, Tom !

This is working very well ...

Ty
Cya
Marcos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users