#1 jm46237

jm46237

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    casio if-8000

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

hello all and thanks for reading my post.i am not a collector by any means i am a picker by trade and have been doing it for years anyway i bought a storage shed last week and found a casio if-8000 pda generaly when i find things like this i will put them on ebay starting at .99 cents and let the bidding begin.something told me not to do that with this piece.it had dead batterys so i set it aside.yesterday i bought and installed new batterys and turned it on.so now that i see it working i do a lil google research to find that it is a very rare and collectable item.to my knowledge and resources i found that one has never been sold on ebay at least in so long it wont register in completed listings.so here i am trying to decide a fair value on the thing i currently have it listed i am asking $1000 obo on it.i am not really fishing for a value here as i know that probably violates forum rules what i am asking is if you all think my price is fair or way out of the park?i know from my reaserch that these very rarely hit the consumer market and the few that are around are in personal collections and museums.any and all info is appriceated.thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users