On-calc C Compiler For The Fx-9860 Series
Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:23 PM
Wudy.f89, a chinese member of casio-scene, is working on an On-calc C Compiler for fx-9860.
Download link: http://www.casio-sce...?do=file&id=396
Writing some c code in edit 1.51:
Running this C on calc:
Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:47 PM
the first version is only a demo, the version 1.1 is now support a lot of the sdk functions!
* 07-06-2012 version 1.1
- Add most of 9860 to support the standard C function
- Add a full description of document
- Add multi-dimensional array initialization
- Add transfer the character '\ t'
- Improve the stdio, to support multi-line input, uppercase letters
- Improve the error message, more friendly
- Fixed main, not the return 0 mistakes
- Fixed errors in some of the parameters passed
- Fixed a global variable, function, character constants can not be the same name error
- Repair evaluation stack stack stack error
Edited by helder7, 07 June 2012 - 12:47 PM.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:02 PM
Cool! Hey, how large is the file?
i think the edit.g1a only support 40kb per file
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users