Photo
- - - - -

How to change variables fx-CG50

Best Answer disluckyperson , 13 March 2019 - 07:29 PM

I figured out how to do it, you go to Shift, Setup and change the func type. r= corresponds to the variable θ. Param corresponds to T. And X= corresponds to x. What messed me up was that I was graphing polar coordinates in the graphing tool, and switching to r= there will also switch to r=  in the regular calculator tool, but now I know what is happening.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 disluckyperson

disluckyperson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Calculators:
    casio fxcg50

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:45 PM

I would like to use the definite integration feature to integrate a trig function.  The only problem is, when I type in, for example cos, and then I press the (X, θ, T) button, I only get θ, which will not work when the integration is dx. How do I change that button to either give me x when I use a trig function, or the integration feature to integrate over θ, that is dθ? Thank you.

#2 pan.gejt

pan.gejt

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

Have you tried to input variable X through Alpha key?

#3 disluckyperson

disluckyperson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Calculators:
    casio fxcg50

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:29 PM   Best Answer

I figured out how to do it, you go to Shift, Setup and change the func type. r= corresponds to the variable θ. Param corresponds to T. And X= corresponds to x. What messed me up was that I was graphing polar coordinates in the graphing tool, and switching to r= there will also switch to r=  in the regular calculator tool, but now I know what is happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users