UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 23 October 2003 - 10:37 PM

Hi guys the last weekend Crimson find a "classpad" msn channel, and he tell me about that because the admin is a spanish guy. I fastly wrote an email to him to get in contact, and its him answer:

"Hello Alberto
I write to You very briefly... I am author of a few books related to the Classpad, as much scientist as graphical... in Spain I have been of first in using this tool since I maintain good contacts with the distribution of CASIO in Spain, we even went upon presentment that the Japanese for Europe in Germany did...

I like to be in contact with people who have the same restlessness because we can help us to the others and solve our doubts more easily.

I will already continue informing to you, and you do not doubt in asking to me what you want... if i know it, i will help you.
Last thing: if you observe some thing that the machine does not do and that you need or you want that it does, you do not doubt in commenting it to me... I am making a list so that the Japanese go incorporating and we can download it from internet. See you later, receive a hug.
Abel Mart?n "

Thats all. Of course i tell to him about the UCN but i'm not sure if he speak english. He is in my MSN contact list but i think he is online in the Spain's night (when i'm in the school here in M?xico), also he said that he dont use a lot the messenger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users