#1 MasterJoda800

MasterJoda800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad300, CFX9850G

Posted 25 January 2004 - 09:11 AM

I heared that it's possible to make the ClassPad 300 show the whole steps of a calculation. I have searched a lot but i was'nt able to find out how to do that yet. If anybody knows, please let me know.
thanks

#2 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 26 January 2004 - 02:46 AM

Hi.
What do you mean by "the whole steps of a calculation"? :unsure: If you can, please post an example. As I know, there is only Assistant mode in ClassPad.

#3 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 26 January 2004 - 03:34 AM

I think he means all the steps of the classpad operation (step by step), something like the algebra "tutor" in the AFX.

#4 MasterJoda800

MasterJoda800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad300, CFX9850G

Posted 26 January 2004 - 08:24 AM

I have heared about the Totor-Mode on the AFX but there is nothing like this on the ClassPad. Yes betoe is right, I want the ClassPad to show me every single step that leads to the solution. For example: Solving the Equation 6/x=2x, the first Solution is sqrt(3) and the second one is -sqrt(3).
Now what i want is to view the following:
6/x = 2x | /2
3/x = x | *x
3 = x? | sqrt()
x1 = sqrt(3)
x2 = -sqrt(3)

I know this is a very simple example but it would be nice with the more difficult ones like calculating limits or integral. I also know about the "assistend"-mode on the classpad but it does'nt really help me understanding the solution, it yust makes -sqrt(3) to -1*sqrt(3) :/ .

Thank you a lot

#5 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:13 AM

Yes it would be so usefull and didactic in case's like integrals. Maybe you must post this in the classpad suggestion's topic. By exampe, if you are doing an exam, then you solve an integral manually, then with the CP, but the results seems different. You do the integral with the CP for test if the result is correctly (teachers want step by step the result), but the classpad give you a different result. In this case it would be usefull view that the classpad do step by step, but also you can evaluate with some values (or make a graph of them) both results with the classpad and view if the results are the same.

#6 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 27 January 2004 - 03:56 AM

Hi.
It is wonderful if the ClassPad can do it. But I think no calculator can do it. If they can, just some basic equation, or pre-programed equation ( like Tutor mode on AFX ). How can it show you step by step if you ask it to solve:
sin(x)+sin(2x)+sin(3x)+sin(4x)=cos(x)+cos(2x)+cos(3x)+cos(4x). It also make ClassPad to think more, and take more time.

In my opinion, I dont want ClassPad to have these function. If it has, it does my test, not myself. I dont think anything on every test, my brain doesn't work, so I cannot think about anything else. I think that study maths makes you think about everything around us. That is why it is required in every Class, in every country over the world.

#7 mkanter

mkanter

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX9850G, ClassPad 300

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:13 PM

A simple way of solving this (and the classpad can this way too) is do replace the cos or the sin functions in the formula with sin or cos functions. So you have on both sides sin or cos functions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users