FREE UCN Hosting - That's Right!
Posted 04 September 2002 - 03:39 AM
UCN is offering free hosting (most major sites qualify).
- Have a COMPLETE casio site.
- Site must be visited by people (have some hits)
- I must want to host your site
- Your site must not be overloaded with ad's ..we preffer for you to have none at all! Dont be greedy..you get hosting for free!
What you get out of it:
- CGI (Your Own)
- Unlimited space (CASIO RELATED CONTENT ONLY!! - Stricktly Enforced, no large files or mp3s unless they are casio related!)
- 2gb/month transfer (i doubt it will get over that - special permissions gien to special ppl )
- Free email forwarding (you AT casiocalc.org or you AT yoursite.casiocalc.org)
- subdomain (yoursite.casiocalc.org)
- Mysql databases upon request.
- Domain Pointers allowed
- Full FTP Access
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS!!!
- Instant Activation if you contact me through AIM!
What does it cost you?? : NOTHING! Its a gift for support casio community!
Interested?? Contact me at simprobe AT mail.ru
Give me the URL to where your site currently is.
Admins.. i can provide you with pop/smtp if you want.
Posted 04 September 2002 - 04:52 AM
But what about the old forum and UCNetwork?
Posted 04 September 2002 - 11:53 AM
Posted 04 September 2002 - 11:06 PM
Henrik> Yeah ..yea.. same host (so far) .. I already did a backup
Posted 05 September 2002 - 10:17 AM
Posted 05 September 2002 - 03:03 PM
Posted 05 September 2002 - 06:20 PM
I ask that because some host are expensive to provide only the quarter of what you are offering here (limitted space, traffic etc...).
Posted 05 September 2002 - 09:16 PM
Posted 07 September 2002 - 05:54 PM
i'm building at the moment my casio-site. should i host my website first at another host before i could ask you to host my site or is i enough to send you my website that you can look at it?
Posted 07 September 2002 - 06:16 PM
You can send me screenshots, but i preffer for it to be up and running somewhere else for me too look at it.
thanks. I dont except applications by forum- only by email.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users