mcarosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:30 PM

Hi guys

I am a new member and I need information about some thing.

Anyone know Add or convert .doc and .xls for CP300 to Pc, Pc to CP300?

Thanks.

#2 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 06 June 2004 - 05:17 PM

You convert MS Word documents manually.
And so Ms Excel, but I dont suggest that.

It's good start point to develop a new application.
Tnx for your valued idea.

#3 mcarosch

mcarosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:29 PM

How?, anything

Thanks.

#4 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:37 PM

an excel -> classpad converter is in the works at saltire, but I dot know when it will be released.

#5 mcarosch

mcarosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:47 PM

Thank again.

I belive that this take a few lapsus (time) and i think that we should fight for this improve.

#6 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:30 PM

an excel -> classpad converter is in the works at saltire, but I dot know when it will be released

Very interesting, last thursday my neck hurts a lot here in my house coz i was using the spreadsheet app per about 2 hours (doing tricks for an exam).

#7 Griott

Griott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Programming Delphi, C#.NET, PocketPC.<br />Casio ClassPad 300 Programming, bugs, issues, notes, observations, colaborations, ideas, etc.<br />Use of the CP300 technology in the classroom, proffessionally and as a hobby.<br />

• Calculators:
    CP300, AFX2.0+,FX1.0+,CFX9950GBWE, HP49G

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:36 AM

We have been doing presentations and conferences about the Classpad 300 and its accesories. One thing we have found is that people hope to find in any such products compatibility with wide known applications such microsoft?s (excel, word etc).

These expectations could be resumed in the following:

- The application SpreadSheet would have to be fully compatible with MSExcel. Some teachers use excel a lot, and they work/create different applications on it.

- The classpad?s data types would have to be fully compatible/interchangeable with those of excel/word. For example, they would like to import to cp300 a list of numbers from excel(a vector, a matrix, and other types). Additionally, import text/graphics from word. Probably, import/export e-activities.

We really expect this application to deal with MS becouse its easier for people.

They see this lack of compatibility as a disadvantage when compared with the TI calculators (V200, TI89 etc. ) which do have the possibility of working with excel (I dont know exactly how).

By the way, we are expecting anxiously a release of a CP300 SDK from CASIO. Personally, I think that it will not be until thay moment that people will be able to develop a wide range of applications which, in consecuence, will lead to the popularization of this calculator. BASIC functionality is good, but I think that something more is needed.

#8 mcarosch

mcarosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:34 AM

Griott.

Thank you for your explanation, I think like you, we are a part of this world in the present and the future. We have to work for improve our little world.

Thank again. :clap:

#9 Chapas

Chapas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio 9750, CP300

Posted 17 June 2004 - 11:31 PM

For next year i'll have Topogaphy (i don't know if is well writed), and i wanted to purchanse directly the number topography machine (i think that you know what i'm talking about) to CP300 and then to EXCEL. :hammer:

My college's friends have to read the values on machine, write it on the papel and then write ir again on exel . A lot of times that have some mistakes and have take the values over and over again. :profanity: :profanity: :profanity: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If CP300 could to that (connected to the topography machine with a cable) it would be AWESOME !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Anyone know if it is possible ? :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: <_< <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users