Help A Noob
Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:05 PM
Ps. Kann auch deutsch falls des leichter sein w?rde
andy.davies: i have moved this topic to the classpad forum, as it is classpad related!
Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:29 PM
1. How do I transfer .MCS files from my computer to my classpad?
A) Follow these steps:
1. Open your Classpad manager, if the trial has already expired skip step 2
2. Right click the manager and select ?Exchange Window?
3. Make sure the classpad and computer are properly connected.
4. Click the ?Connect? button (first button on the left, in the Classpad section)
5. Your classpad is now connected and ready to begin transfer
6. Hit the ?Variables? button (second from the right on either side)
7. Now you have a view of all .MCS type data on your classpad (folders and files), you can now add more to it.
8. To Add a .MCS file from your computer right click the ?Computer? icon and select ?Insert Existing Image?
9. Locate the .MCS file on your computer and open it.
10. Drag and drop the .MCS file or any amount of data from it into the classpad side of the screen.
Posted 13 September 2004 - 08:47 PM
Posted 13 September 2004 - 08:56 PM
im making a huge list of questions I get asked via e-mail and the forum. that is number one on the list
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users