#1 willhen50

willhen50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    FX9850G, ClassPad 300, TI93

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:20 AM

I just purchased this ClassPad 300 for school and I have read the manual (on-line) page by page and cannot figure how put this thing in engineering notation. Surely a calculator as sophistocated as the ClassPad 300 would have feature for an electronic engineer.

Can someone help me.

#2 DrCoyote

DrCoyote

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850GB PLUS, FX-9860G, TI 92+, TI89 Titanium, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CAS, TI 84+ SE, HP 50G, HP 35S, Elektronika MK-90, Elektronika MK-52, Elektronika MK-61, Elektronika B3-21, Elektronika MK-152, Elektronika MK-161, Sharp EL-9900

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:41 AM

The ClassPad does not offer engineering notation as a display option. It is one of the many features whose omission I find odd in a calculator as complex (and expensive) as the ClassPad.

Have a look around the many threads in this forum, especially those concerning the features of the various OS versions, and the pinned topic entitled 'ClassPad Sugestions'. They're very helpful in assessing what your ClassPad can and cannot do, and can also help you determine if your question has been asked here before. There's a lot of sharp people in this forum, and a lot of dedicated ClassPad apologists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users